Hello, we're Carbon Black
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security, leveraging breakthrough prevention technology to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. With more than 14 million endpoints under management, and more than 4,600 customers—including one-third of the Fortune 100—the opportunities are massive and exciting.
Why Work with Us?
When you join Carbon Black, you become part of a powerful, highly focused team. Your individual ambition is met by others ready to challenge and support you in doing more than you ever thought possible. We are on a real mission, making exciting thing happen, together. It’s invigorating.
An Insider's view of Carbon Black
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
The company believes in work-life balance. If I ever had a family obligation or wanted to check out early to start a vacation, I’ve never been given a hard time. It’s all about getting your work done but if you need to take off to get oil changed or something, don’t sweat it. I never felt pressured to be here from 9-5 or sit in traffic.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Our vision is to create an organization with highly performing self-organizing teams. When we first embarked on our Agile Transformation, we looked at how we wanted to reorganize ourselves in a way that would make it easy for developers, quality engineers, UX, and product owners to collaborate.
Senior Director, Strategy Execution
What does career growth look like on your team?
We consider the Sales Development Representative Program an important first step in building out the foundation of a future leader. Whatever your first steps are at Carbon Black won’t be your last. Our program isn’t just about getting SDRs to be a good quota carrying rep; it’s also about helping them develop the next best step in their careers.
Sr. Director, Corporate Sales
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
My leadership style is all about empowering my teams. I work in a way that is transparent and honest and want to help people achieve personal and professional goals. I want to foster technical abilities and make sure our people are keeping up with the leading edge technologies.
VP of Product Infrastructure & Operations
What are some social events your company does?
Our culture club, Life at CB, focuses on a range of events. From company parties and sports leagues to philanthropy and learning and development, there's a ton of ways we get together. Also, a lot of communities were created by our employees, such as the Hiking Club, Women in the Workplace, and more.
Sr. Talent Brand Ambassador
Where we are
Waltham HQ - 1100 Winter Street, Waltham Boston Location - 201 South Street, Boston
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- Seeing a company put their employees’ growth first is awesome and reinforces the reasons I love working at Carbon Black.CaitProduct Owner Team Lead
- Carbon Black is very people-focused and treats them well. They built a great program for our entry-level salespeople to be successful and grow in their career. The company really knows how to maximize top talent. It's a great story to tell.ShawnSenior Manager, Inside Sales
- What you get at Carbon Black is the maturity of a company that has more than 1,000 people but still embraces the startup mentality. We’re all about using the latest and greatest concepts, tools, and frameworks.ChrisSenior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
- The thing I like is that you have options of where you can go for your career. We’ve seen people move up as managers or go into other business units such as engineering, support, marketing, and threat research.StaciaRegional Sales Engineer
- What is unique about Carbon Black is that everyone at this company wants you to succeed and wants to help you achieve your goals. One of the senior directors at Carbon Black (also a woman) became my mentor as I was deciding what job I wanted to take.MaddieProduct Owner
Jobs at Carbon Black14 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in9 articles
Our funding history
$34.5M in FundingInvestors: Sequoia Capital
$54.5M in Funding
$14M in Funding