Hello, we're CrunchTime!
CrunchTime is the gold-standard restaurant management platform technology in the hospitality industry. Thousands of the world's most popular restaurants, cruise lines, and entertainment venues depend on CrunchTime to manage their food inventory and workforce scheduling, lower operational costs, and create amazing experiences for their guests.
Why Work with Us?
Sure, we're all about restaurant software, but we are also a company with a conscience and a strong connection to the city we love, Boston. We are restaurant tech leaders who are transforming the hospitality industry, while at the same time remaining actively involved in our community.
An Insider's view of CrunchTime!
What are some social events your company does?
Did we say we like food? Every Friday we have a huge lunch spread from one of Boston's best lunch places - and it's always something different. Tuesdays are for hot bagels and muffins. "Thursty Thursdays" feature the finest local craft brews we can get our hands on. There's even a Bevi and all the Caribou, Dunkin' and Starbucks you can drink.
Sales and Marketing
What does your typical day look like?
As an implementation lead, when I am on the road, I spend my day onsite with the client at their corporate offices guiding them through the process of integrating CrunchTime into their business model. One of the most interesting aspects of my job is learning our client’s business needs and helping them configure our application to meet those needs.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
Fresh out of Babson's MBA program, I started at CrunchTime as a Business Analyst learning the software development life-cycle. CrunchTime's growth gave me an opportunity to widen my skill set and use my grad school education to expand and advance the company's offerings. I'm now Sr. Product Manager of all the mobile products here!
What are some things you learned at the company?
So, so much. One of my biggest takeaways would be the creative solutions to exciting, outside-the-box challenges. I've had the opportunity to work in three different positions at CrunchTime! in the past three years, and with dozens of teammates who each bring their own experiences, ideas, and passion to the table to help create these solutions.
Assoc. Business Analyst
Where we are
We're in the West End - near the Celtics, Bruins, and only a 2-min walk from North Station and the Haymarket T. Big things are happening here!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- A big part of our culture is giving back to the community. Whether it's donating our software to The Pine Street Inn to help them prepare 3,000 meals a day or just a group of us going to Community Servings to prep food for the critically ill, we tryElizabethSr. Marketing Specialist
- Working here means getting a chance to work with sharp people, make your mark, and learn. Can’t beat that.ChrisDirector, Learning and Development
- CrunchTime is full of smart, kind and generous people all striving to make the best technology products the restaurant industry has ever experienced. Our client list is second-to-none for good reason - our tech rocks!KristinTalent Manager
- The people are great to work for and with. There is no boredom, you are encouraged to learn more every day in this ever-changing environment. I am truly grateful to be a part of the CrunchTime team!GaryProduct Specialist
- One of my favorite things about working at CrunchTime is how I feel appreciated every day; I feel free to be myself, and valued as a member of the team who all share the same passion for what we do!AaronSupport Analyst II
- What I like about CrunchTime is creating technology solutions that solve real-world issues for restaurants and cruise companies.TimVP of Technology
Jobs at CrunchTime!5 open jobs
Dev + Engineer