Jobs at Forward Financing
9

All Jobs
All Jobs
Finance
Data + Analytics
HR
Legal
Operations
Tap to close

Analytics Manager

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
3 days ago
+43
This is a terrific opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission.   As Analytics Manager, you will play a critical role in

Legal Assistant

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
4 days ago
+43
We are seeking an ambitious, resourceful and dedicated professional to assist our Legal Department with a variety of administrative tasks. As a Legal Assistant, you will help out with our arbitration caseload, and perform other administrative tasks as needed.

Underwriting Analyst

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
4 days ago
+43
We are looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our high-performing Boston based team. The Underwriting Analyst reviews small and medium sized businesses to determine their creditworthiness. The Underwriting Analyst is also responsible for determining the approval amount for working capital financing.

Senior Recruiter

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
+43
This is a terrific opportunity for self-motivated individual to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission. As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for sourcing,

Senior Accountant

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
+43
This is a terrific opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our team. At Forward Financing, our mission is to be the leading provider of financing solutions to under-served small businesses. As one of the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts we are at the forefront of growth in the FinTech space. We are 100% dedicated to this vertical and to achieving our mission. As a Senior Accountant of Finance, you will play an important

VP, People

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
+43
As VP, People you will be responsible for leading all things people-related for all our team members, with the goal of further strengthening the competitive advantage that is our people. You will report directly to the CEO and your role in helping refine and execute our people strategy will be critical in driving our mission forward.

Data Analyst

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
+43
As a Data Analyst, you will play an important role in harnessing the Company’s data and analytics to provide valuable insight and analysis that will be used to assess the strategic direction of Forward Financing. You will report to the Director of Strategy, Finance & Analytics, and collaborate frequently with the Senior Data Analyst & the rest of the Strategy, Finance & Analytics team.

Executive Assistant

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
1 week ago
+43
As an Executive Assistant you will be the right-hand person to the Executives of the company, responsible for all logistical coordination of calendars and communication with internal teams, customers, and other corporate stakeholders. Majority of time spent will be in support of the CEO and founder (75%). The remainder of the time, supporting the President (25%). Ideal candidates will be extremely detail oriented and organized. He/she acts proactively and without much supervision, anticipating needs and following through.

Payments Specialist

Forward Financing
Greater Boston Area
2 weeks ago
+43
As a Payments Specialist, you will find challenge and satisfaction in helping Forward Financing’s customers through temporary issues and building lasting customer relationships. The Payments Specialist is an integral part in the revenue life-cycle of the company. In this role, you will form relationships with Forward Financing’s customers that need assistance in repaying their financing.