AWS Best Practices for Healthcare and Life Sciences Compliance hosted by Mission
AWS Best Practices for Healthcare and Life Sciences Compliance
Presented by Glenn Grant, President, US East at Mission
Introducing the cloud to an already complicated regulatory landscape can make even the most experienced technology leader apprehensive. Whether migrating on-prem apps to the cloud or building cloud-native apps from the ground up, the Amazon Web Services’ volume of tools can be overwhelming, and even more so in the context of dealing with security and compliance concerns.
During this Meetup, we will break down the seemingly insurmountable amount of challenges, allowing you to quickly see how leveraging AWS can actually simplify and improve IT operations. This is crucial in the healthcare and life science space, where the ability to meet and maintain compliance requirements is essential to supporting workloads containing sensitive PHI.
• The relationship between HITRUST and HIPAA
• The AWS Shared Responsibility Model for Security Measures
• AWS BAA and understanding HIPAA eligible services on AWS
• Innovating more quickly and delivering better and faster outcomes for patients
• Innovating at scale while managing security compliance requirements
• Meeting and maintaining essential compliance requirements