How to Successfully Collaborate with Design by Wellframe PMs
As a Product Manager, you’re responsible for delivering products and features that both delight customers and move the company closer to its top-line metrics. However, how do you know whether the individual features you ship each sprint or each quarter are successful? Learn about the most important advice here:
- Work effectively with designers through cooperative brainstorming, iteration, and decision making
- Understand the supportive responsibilities of each role to successfully merge business goals and design considerations to create the best user experience
- Establish a playbook for ideation, user research, prototyping, and usability testing
Meet the Speaker: Eleanor Sharpe
Eleanor Sharpe is a Product Manager at Wellframe in Boston. She has previously worked as Teaching Assistant: Emergency Medical Systems at Brown University. Eleanor became a Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Meet the Speaker: Courtney Remn
Courtney Remm is a Lead Designer at Wellframe in Boston. She has previously worked as Designer at BEAM Interactive. Courtney became a Product Manager and found that her wide range of skills was a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [email protected]
Product School is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.