ODSC East • Boston 2017 Data Science Conference & AI Expo (PAID EVENT)
About the Conference:
-This year’s 2017 ODSC East brings together the most influential data scientists, practitioners, innovators, and thought leaders in Data Science and Big Data.
-ODSC East showcases the best and the brightest when it comes to Data Science, including many open source data science pioneers.
-This 3-day event will feature 55 talks, 27 hands-on workshops and 20 half-day training sessions.
Training Sessions & Workshops Enhance your data science career with 20 training sessions taught by world-class data science instructors, in small class sizes. Here you'll strengthen your technical skills and boost your professional profile through intense, hands-on trainings led by industry experts.
Further your data science knowledge and connect with like-minded individuals at the many conference talks and workshops.
Tools, Topics, and Languages Impress your boss and colleagues with the skills you gain at ODSC East. Here’s just a sample of the tools, topics, and languages we'll be covering in 3 days:
Topics: Deep learning, Machine learning, Data Visualization, Predictive Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Big Data
Languages: Python, R Julia, Scala, Pig/Hive/NoSQL
Tools: Apache Spark, MLlib, Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-learn, Azure ML, Amazon ML, H20.ai, Neo4J, D3.js, R-Shiny, Hadoop
In addition to the data-science core-topic, we’ve organized 6 other tracks, each highlighting their own unique collaborations and convergences.
- Open Visualization / Design compelling graphics and tell stories with data
- Machine & Deep Learning / Learn the latest models, advancements & trends
- Disruptive Data Science / Make data drive the most successful products and services
- Data Science for Good / Hack to make the world a better place
- Big Data Science / Witness the intersection of big data and data analytics
- Open Data / Harness the universe of free data
Rockstar Speakers We’re gathering the best and brightest minds in data science for you. Learn the newest data science trends, insights from 130 industry experts. Please see our event website for a complete list.
Networking Opportunities Connect with 4,500 of your data science peers from around the world at these networking opportunities provided throughout the conference:
Daily Coffee Breaks / Review the talks over coffee
Lunch / Share a meal and ideas with like minded individuals
Job Lounge / Cross paths with companies looking to hire talented data scientists
Office Hours Session / Drop in and bring your questions, big and small
Ticket Options - SILVER PASS: THIS IS A 2-DAY PASS: THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception.
- GOLD PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Gold Training Sessions (Gold Trainings feature hands-on workshops in very small 100-person groups) A total of 10 Gold Training Sessions will be held on Wednesday.
- PLATINUM PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Platinum Training Sessions (Platinum Trainings feature hands-on workshops in very small 15-20 person groups, allowing you direct access to the instructor for maximum learning) A total of 10 Platinum Training Sessions will be held on Wednesday.
- VIP PASS: THIS IS A 3-DAY PASS: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY. Get access to talks, workshops, career fair and networking reception PLUS Gold & Platinum Training Sessions, reserved seating, VIP lunch menu, exclusive access to VIP lounge and VIP networking events.
Use Code ODSC-Meetup for an extra 15% Off!