Webinar: Tester Roles, Responsibilities, Value in Agile/Devops
Online webinar with Lisa and Joel https://www.mabl.com/blog/changing-roles-of-testers-in-agile-and-devops
**Please register via the link on the mabl website, rather than here!**
As testers and QA professionals, the ways we contribute to the success of our software delivery teams continually evolves. At the same time we see new approaches to testing and building quality into software products. In 2018, we’ve heard many discussions about how testers and testing fit into DevOps and Continuous Delivery. We’ve seen new ways to learn how people use our software products in production. Modern Testing principles are triggering debates.
Joel Montvelisky from PractiTest and Lisa Crispin of mabl meet up to talk about the challenges of leading changes in quality while organizations are focused on delivery speed and frequency. We welcome testers, test managers, developers, coaches and other team members passionate about quality to join us and bring your questions about how agile and DevOps teams build a quality culture.
Bring your questions! If you can't attend live, it will be recorded, but please register to get notified when it's available.
* What are the main changes we see in the role, the responsibilities, and the value provided by testers that switch to work on Agile and DevOps teams?
* Is adopting modern testing principles the path testers are taking today? * What is the future of testing?
* Where do the test managers fit in? How can they help teams improve quality?
* What is the most important message behind the DevTestOps manifesto to take home?
(https://devtestopsmanifesto.org serves as a guide for testers working in a DevOps culture)
* What needs to happen for more companies to take a more modern or contemporary approach to testing?