- Manage an assigned territory with the goal of increasing company revenue by generating sales from new opportunities.
- Prepare & implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA, or equivalent.
- A background in IT, SaaS, or cloud computing.
- 3+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Previous quota responsibility and a track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to Key Stakeholders within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers, as well as within the organization.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce and LinkedIn expertise.
Our benefits don't stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone gets equity. Plus, there's the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, Free snacks, lunches, and beer. Have a well behaved, office friendly pooch? We heart dogs - so bring em' in!