We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works.
Headquartered in Boston, MA (Copley area) with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Bring your passion and expertise to Fuze as an Assistant Controller!
Fuze has an immediate opening for an Assistant Controller in Boston, MA!
What you'll do:
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP for all entities worldwide
- Perform Balance Sheet and Income Statement flux analysis on a monthly basis and provide findings and insights to the organization’s operational groups
- Assist in implementation of financial controls in all cycles of the business, including: Revenue, Payroll, Expenditures, Treasury, Equity, Fixed Assets and Financial Close
- Participate and oversee financial statement audits to completion. Coordinate with external auditor and internal team to provide requested items and resolve outstanding issues
- Understand International operations, foreign currencies and inter-company agreements
- Complete technical research and present findings to ensure proper application of guidance and accuracy of financial statements
- Participate in implementation of new software platforms, group projects and company specific research as needed
- Work closely with FP&A team to review actual results to budgeted results. Provide feedback and understand drivers of variances
- Monitor and analyze department work product to develop efficient procedures and maintain an environment of constant improvement
- Manage goals and objectives of the team and provide mentorship to junior team members
- Build and manage on-going relationships with employees, third-party partners and service providers
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and CPA license
- 5+ years of experience, public and private experience preferred
- International operations experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of internal controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Netsuite ERP is a plus