InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
- Will review all posts and comments made within the InVision Community and either directly assist or will engage other resources that can assist
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the InVision product as well as related design tools like Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Provide direct support for common support issues seen within our Tier 1 Support team
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as external partners like our Community Ambassadors
- Participate in periodic audits of documentation and assist in reviews of content based on tone, timeliness, accuracy, and other characteristics
- Attend weekly meetings with Product Management regarding support issues and maintain meeting notes for those meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a particular emphasis on public communication via community forums
- Demonstrated experience with technical communication and especially with authoring of documentation
- Familiarity with Zendesk for ticketing, knowledge management, and community engagement
- You love to teach others and are eager to learn as much as you can
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- You're able to manage competing priorities, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.