Content Strategist - Employee Development
DataRobot started out by a few people obsessed with personal growth. Today, our team is responsible for executing an unprecedented program that is helping our employees get the most out of their lives by choosing to pursue a life of growth & development. We believe the human potential is limitless and it’s impossible to reach a point of no growth!
As a top strategic initiative, our unique program empowers DataRobot employees to dream big and push the boundaries of success. We’re quickly prototyping solutions, we own our products from start to finish, and we collaborate with a team of designers and creators to deliver the best possible experience.
We’re looking for a gifted and creative content strategist to create clear, concise content that makes our program better. You will plan and create the content for our program, and contribute to our team's skills and growth. It is a dynamic role that fits high energy & collaborative candidates. Join us if you want to be put in situations above your weight class and be coached into succeeding at those levels.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You’re a standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent organizational skills.
- You’re a great communicator with a unique voice and personality - we’re not looking for a robot! Your written and spoken English skills should reflect this.
- You’re willing to learn and research a wide variety of topics and do whatever it takes to master them. You genuinely love to create things and you’re passionate about user experience.
- You have content strategy experience (and a portfolio of work of text-based articles, such as infographics or presentations) and you’re able to create, implement, and maintain content.
- You’re a team player - you actively participate in a number of teams with ease.
- You worked with cross-functional teams including designers, business stakeholders, developers etc.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity & rapid change in scope.
- Finally, you’re working hard and you’re patient.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Collaborated closely with project team on generating ideas for next generation content.
- Executed these ideas (new workshop materials, new motivational videos, new communication templates, planners etc).
- Collected feedback on your work and critiqued your teammates content.