DataRobot’s Sales Enablement team is seeking a Content Writer/Creator to spearhead the development of the content to power up our sales enablement programs. Maximizing sales potential and knowledge adoption across sales teams is hardly possible without great content, so your support with this project is definitely needed.
You will write content that engages with sales, sales engineers, and other internal stakeholders including business and technical people. At DataRobot we’re enabling AI in large global organizations, and Content Writers are key in communicating approaches about sales enablement with transparency, coherence, and a user-centric approach. An obsession for detail in grammar, spelling, and staying on message is critical for this position and will be weighed heavily in choosing the right candidate.
- Work with SMEs to write and edit content for training materials, process documentation, white papers, web, presentations, videos, newsletters, and more
- Edit, proofread and improve content with an obsessive eye to detail
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Work with the DataRobot design team to complete content
- At least 1-3 years experience writing and editing the content of all types
- The editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and English writing skills with a laser focus on quality
- Familiarity and a joy in communicating about enablement
- Bonus points for experience in sales, machine learning, data science, big data, analytics, or enterprise computing