ezCater is the #1 online - and the only nationwide - marketplace for business catering in the United States – a $23.9 billion market. Our 3.3M+ on-time ratings and reviews, our 60K+ caterers and restaurants, and our 5-star customer service make it superbly easy for business people to find and order great food for their meetings. We’re backed by Insight Venture Partners, Iconiq Capital, and Wellington Management, we’re on a path to $1B in 2019 and $2B in 2020, and we’ll get there – even more surely if you come help us.
As ezCater’s first in-house video producer, you’ll help bring our stories and brand to life. You’ll drive video production for our marketing team and use your expertise to grow and scale our video library. Come help us create emotional connections that inspire our audiences to act.
What You’ll Do:
- Create exceptional video content. You’ll develop social media content and ads, customer and partner testimonials, brand spots, thought leadership content, product marketing demos, and more.
- Be the master of our footage. You’ll love to edit, know all our best soundbites, and proactively create videos that drive brand awareness, attract customers, and educate our communities.
- Coordinate video production with internal and external resources. You’ll develop and manage a network of freelance videographers who help capture our best stories.
- Think strategically about how video helps us accomplish our goals. You’ll understand our business and continuously measure, optimize, and test our videos to ensure they are driving our desired outcomes.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in video editing.
- Be an expert in the tools you need to get your job done: Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Know how to translate business needs into creative solutions.
- Be comfortable shooting in-office or on-location around the country.
- Have a passion for precision.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent ideas or approaches that could accomplish our objectives.
Please provide a portfolio and cover letter telling us why you are a great fit for ezCater and why ezCater is a great fit for you.
What you’ll get from us:
Most importantly, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.