Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
At LogicManager, customer experience is one of our top priorities, and our Advisory Analysts play a primary role in ensuring an organization’s success. Analysts are assigned a dedicated portfolio of customers to consult, train, build relationships, analyze data, and ensure that their organizations are meeting their desired goals. In this role, you must have the ability to think strategically, communicate effectively, and evaluate, interpret, and analyze information to support our customers’ internal risk management programs.
- Responsible for managing a dedicated portfolio of customer accounts
- Analysts will gain exposure to corporations of all sizes, job functions, and industries
- Consult with customers to adopt best-practices and gain business value
- Analyze and interpret customer data
- Enable customers to achieve goals and demonstrate progress to Board and Senior Management
- Support existing customers in the expansion of their internal program and usage of the system
- Contribute to product development and enhancements
- Provide insights for customer marketing and account management
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new customers
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong reading comprehension and critical reasoning
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or Engineering
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office software is essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description