Analytics Manager - Sales and Service Strategy
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for an Analytics Manager in Sales and Service Strategy to leverage data and scale our business. You’ll partner with other leaders across the company to acquire and retain high value customers, build measuring and testing tools for service functions, and deepen our understanding of how our users respond to various promotions and outreach. If you love turning data into action, we hope you’ll join us.
What you’ll do as an Analytics Manager:
- You will be the hand-on expert of our data environment with a deep understanding of how sales and service activity is tracked.
- Establish customer segments with fundamentally different behavior, value, and potential to inform investment.
- You will define goal metrics and build forecasts that enable setting operational targets and tracking success.
- Build metrics and reports that enable the player development team to measure their performance.
- You will also identify and define root causes of periods of exceptional performance.
What skills you will use:
- You are highly proficient with data analytics and have experience with data manipulation tools.
- 5+ years of sales operations experience, ideally in financial services, gaming, or B2C
- You also have experience in configuring and administrating a CRM platform.
- Experience with SQL or Reporting tools.
- You have a strong ability to distill complex problems into simple frameworks.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.