We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
The Core Analytics team is focused on maintaining the long-term growth of Daily Fantasy Sports vertical at DraftKings. In this role, we are counting on you to ensure that we have a unique portfolio of sport and game variants that our customers will be able to enjoy for years to come.
What you’ll do as a Business Data Analyst:
- Develop a stronger understanding of how contest variants and player salaries impact user experience and behavior.
- Use your findings to improve user behavior and maintain a strong DraftKings economy through the levers of game mechanics.
- Work alongside partner teams to implement your recommendations.
- Measure the impacts of your actions on user success and engagement.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 0-1 year of analytics experience, preferably at an e-commerce company.
- You have experience with SQL, R, and/or Python. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Business, Engineering, or a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.