Business Intelligence Analyst - Commissions Analyst
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally. The Business Intelligence Commissions Analyst will play an integral role in our Data Science and Business Intelligence team. This person will work closely with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, and Sales to operationalize our sales commission structure using python. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic candidate with experience analyzing datasets of various sizes and levels of cleanliness.
What you will do:
- Write code that automates and executes the commission and compensation plans for all applicable roles across the organization
- Build tools/dashboards to automate reporting that will allow managers to quickly and accurately see how their employees are performing
- Participate in the development and creation of new commission plans
- Partner with key stakeholders and business leaders to provide strategic support and recommendations across various Toast departments, including: FP&A, Accounting, Sales and Customer Success
Do you have the right ingredients:
- 2-5+ years of in BI or Data Analytics, or advanced degree in as quantitative field
- Python (Pandas, NumPy, etc) expert who can write clean maintainable code
- Can write automated scripts with built in Q&A
- Proficient with SQL and Excel
- Ability to efficiently analyze huge volumes of data and present concise and clear recommendations of results
- A highly quantitative and detail-oriented problem solver who loves to dig into different kinds of data and can confidently and successfully communicate their findings to stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives