Business Systems Analyst
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more implementation and analytical muscle to bring our business systems to the next level. We’re looking for a hands-on problem solver to work closely with our team and learn our business systems inside and out, even if you don’t have previous experience with system integrations. You are a cross-functional player excited to work across stakeholders in finance, sales, manufacturing, and logistics to deliver thoughtfully designed systems solutions for our rapidly growing business.
If you’re ready to dive into Formlabs’ internal systems and get your hands dirty making integrations run seamlessly to solve high-impact business needs, we want you to join us as our Business Systems Analyst.
- Learn the ins and outs of our primary systems
- Rapidly scale so you can project manage and support new feature implementations across systems
- Work with stakeholders in various departments to understand business challenges, propose solutions, and actively implement those solutions within our systems
- An enthusiastic learner excited to dig deeper into business systems at a rapidly-scaling company
- Have an eye for detail, and can also stay aware of the larger picture needs
- Strong communicator who can speak to a wide range of stakeholders and users
- Are data-oriented
- Know your way around Excel or Google Spreadsheets
- Have a strong working knowledge of SQL, APIs, and basic knowledge of JS and databases
- Passionate about 3D printing and technology
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or other technical coding experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.