Customer Intelligence Analyst
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Customer Experience team is looking for someone that can help complete time-consuming analysis so that we are better prepared to make decisions that can positively improve the operation and customer experience/success initiatives. This work will help us identify and scope problems in a way that will help ensure that the solutions we design will be informed by data and sound analysis.
As a Customer Intelligence Analyst, you will work closely alongside members of the Customer Team to move work through the project management funnel. You will also spearhead data-focused special projects like customer health scoring, customer churn analysis, etc. In this position, you will report to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Use sales data to identify customers that are good targets for upsell/cross-sell campaigns
- Design and build programs that generate revenue for the Service Team
- Perform pricing analysis to set prices for new Services products
- Analyze NPS, CES, operational data, and Culture Amp survey data to identify opportunities to report on and improve customer/employee experience
- Use the data warehouse to build operational dashboards and Tableau visualizations to help operational managers evaluate their teams
- Lead Salesforce Service Cloud dashboard reporting efforts
- Collaborate with the Documentation Team to analyze Google Analytics data and provide recommendations for Help Center optimization.
- Lead data-focused special projects to help improve customer experience
- Collaborate with a number of stakeholders internally to ensure projects are completed well in a timely fashion
- Use data from our self-service tools to identify opportunities to improve our documentation and customer education assets
- Author quarterly customer feedback report
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field of study.
- Are self-driven with a critical eye, jumping to make improvements by introducing solutions
- Experienced and knowledgeable in data wrangling, building data models, and developing insights
- Proficient in SQL
- Curious about the intersection of people and data--you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter
- Advanced project management skills
- A results-driven attitude that allows you to power through projects at lightning speed
- Current or former entrepreneur
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Salesforce, Magento, PowerBI, Tableau, Splunk, and/or Qlikview
- Programming skills (Python, R)
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.