Data Analyst, Business Operations
Being scientific is one of the core values in DataRobot.
You will work with the team of data scientists, software engineers, and business analysts to measure, report on, and optimize processes within the company. You will have to understand how teams operate and what data they need to be more effective. The results of your research will be used to scale the company and maintain operational excellence.
Your goal will be to help company get more value out of data in any way possible:
- Help teams across the company learn and use data to measure and improve their performance.
- Run research and analysis projects to support decision-making.
- Be proactive and find opportunities to derive insights from data before others request it.
- Collect and enrich the company data.
DataRobot helps businesses across the world apply data science and machine learning in every part of their organization. This is an unique opportunity to learn from the best while working on the data science projects with the real-world impact.
- Research the data and build actionable visualizations/reports that drive decisions (60%)
- Collect the data required to extract actionable insights (30%)
- Look for data analytics/data science use cases inside the company (10%)
- 3+ years of experience doing similar job independently, without supervision.
- Knowledge of tools required to extract, transform and visualize data (Tableau, Chart.io).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Provable experience in extracting value from the real-world business data.
- Working knowledge of Python or ability to learn it fast.
- Ability to write code for collecting and transforming data.
- Experience with analyzing business operations: marketing, sales, HR, etc.