Data Analyst III (DiPLA)
Browse the Aisles
Provides web and mobile analytics support to the marketing departments within the ADUSA umbrella. Translates customer behavioral information into accurate, insightful and predictive information for business stakeholders. Also monitors external impacts to customer shopping behavior to shape customer contact.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Provides strategic insight based on existing data sources and contributes to conversations regarding future digital programs and enhancements
- Collaborates with 3rd party vendor to design customer behavioral models that guide audience development, support campaign offer targeting and forecast campaign impact. Supports each of the ADUSA Brands in the execution of valid test/control methodologies and audience selection criteria as needed.
- Conducts quarterly user training on reporting application.
- Designs, develops and delivers timely and error-free reports on a regular and ad hoc basis as needed.
- Identifies customer behavioral trends as it relates to engagement, redemption, sales and customer experience. –
- Works closely within a team environment to incorporate collaborative business plans utilizing both internal and external data partners.
- Works with a wide variety of internal systems, syndicated data systems and proprietary vendor provided system to generate meaningful recommendations and insights.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Business Intelligence or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 2+ years of applicable experience, with emphasis on marketing or financial analysis, data mining, or database marketing/analytics
- Experience with large scale websites/big data associated with site.
- Prior web analytics experience
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.