Director of Product Analytics
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Director of Product Analytics to lead a team in interpreting data and turning key insights into actionable business decisions. You will play a vital role in defining product strategy, identifying opportunities for new features, establishing frameworks for metrics, and much more. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Director of Product Analytics:
- Lead a team of analysts that generates insights and builds frameworks to add value to our product portfolio.
- You will be a hands-on expert of our data environment, aware of how all of our product and marketing channels are tracked.
- Nurture your team’s growth and ensure they have a clear focus in alignment with company goals.
- Creatively use data in new ways that improve our business processes.
- You will also develop new frameworks to help us understand and anticipate customer behavior.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 8+ years of analytics experience and 3+ years in a product organization.
- You are highly proficient in data analytics and data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- You have a demonstrated ability to identify root causes of changes in data.
- SQL or Reporting tools experience.
- You also have experience in managing and developing a team of senior analysts.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.