As Growth Hacker you will create technology-oriented disruptive marketing programs that drive growth for DataRobot. You will have free reign to A/B test new and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data about all aspects of our business and be relentless in your pursuit of growth. This role requires a combination of software engineering, business analysis, marketing and data engineering skills. Your role will be cross-functional in nature working in tandem with Sales, Marketing, and Product Engineering via rapid iteration. You will be able to immediately see the impact of your work.
- Use analytical techniques to identify bottlenecks and opportunities to focus on; define the KPIs and goals for success.
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to quickly unblock those bottlenecks and exploit opportunities
- A/B testing ideas
- Analyzing data and users’ feedback
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Driving traffic to website, landing pages, and social media with the intent of optimizing & increasing conversion rates
- Optimizing AARRR metrics (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one's business
- Scaling and automating the growth processes
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth
- Strong track record of building growth hack programs that have measurable impact
- Analytical data-driven mindset
- Software engineering skills
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a people's person should be part of the growth hacker's capabilities but is also part of the anatomy of an entrepreneur.)
- An open mindset and a willingness to learn.
- Having a startup mindset.
- A/B testing and data analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows etc.