Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
What You'll Do
- Work closely with a diverse group of machine learning engineers, software engineers, and infrastructure engineers.
- Build robust systems backed by statistical models.
- Write production level software.
- Build systems to automate model training, deployment and usage.
- Build sophisticated systems to monitor the health and performance of statistical models.
What We Look For
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience running production services in a modern, containerized cloud environment
- Expertise in automated and scalable testing, automation, and continuous integration frameworks and best practices
- Experience with a statistics or machine learning framework (scikit-learn, tensorflow, statsmodels, pytorch)
- Desire to build a strong, operationally minded engineering culture
- Strong coding skills
- Clear and thorough documentation, and communication habits
- Thoughtful and collaborative code reviewer and teammate
How To Really Get Our Attention
- Major technical contributor at a top 10 software company
- Your open source projects show innovation and initiative
- Research, publications, and patents
Technologies We Like
- Docker, kubernetes, Scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras, elasticsearch, kibana, grafana, numpy, postgres
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% premium covered
- Unlimited vacation days
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free snacks and drinks