Market & Competitive Intelligence Analyst
As the Market & Competitive Intelligence Analyst, you will help to develop the definitive corporate point of view on market trends, market sizing, addressable market, market share, growth trends and drivers, market headwinds/tailwinds. You will also be responsible for defining competitive differentiation, providing actionable competitive intelligence and maintaining updated competitive data on key competition.
From the Manager:
This is an eagerly anticipated hire for a team that’s in an exciting position within Intralinks. You’ll have global cross-functional exposure and get to work within a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you like seeing the results of your work implemented quickly across an organization and enjoy understanding complex markets and competitive positioning, then this role is for you.
- Provide unique business-relevant insights based on various market data points and publications that will be used to inform decisions on various business and functional areas.
- Develop a strategy and framework for how to monitor M&A, Alternative investments and Banking and Securities market trends, competitors, and various other macro and micro economic, political or other events that might impact, or present an opportunity to the Intralinks business.
- Implement the right processes, programs, platforms and tools to formulate insights and to arm internal stakeholders.
- Own insight generation and key market/competitive intelligence and market sizing deliverables that will be leveraged by marketing, sales, product management, finance and other corporate functions.
- Identify, recommend and lead appropriate market research studies and analyses to support internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the development of market forecast scenarios in support of corporate planning, pricing environments and regional strategies.
- Cultivate relationships across all regions and channels gaining an intimate understanding of local market dynamics.
- 5+ years of experience in a market and competitive intelligence analyst/strategist role.
- Experience leveraging multiple data and intelligence sources to develop strategies and actionable insights designed to enhance organizational or sales objectives and direction
- Extensive understanding of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Financial Services markets
- Market & Competitive Intelligence experience in the SaaS, Software or Services market
- Investment banking or financial services analyst experience
- Knowledge of the M&A process or capital markets a plus
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA, Finance or Economics degree preferred
15% - Mostly Domestic