Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Analyst
Chewy is looking for a Oracle Cloud ERP Functional Analyst to join our ERP Technology Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have have a strong background in Oracle EBS functional discipline with transition to Oracle Cloud specializing in Supply Chain Management and understanding of Financial Modules. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision a fast paced, rapid growth environment and actively participate as a member of a high performance Agile SCRUM team.
What you'll do:
- Gather and document business requirements for needed functional configuration changes to Oracle ERP Cloud environment.
- Actively participate in SCRUM ceremonies and sprints
- Train peers on Oracle Cloud Functional configuration a methodologies
- Own and document Oracle ERP configuration scripts
- Test and QA patches and functional configuration changes to Oracle ERP
- Manage Oracle Service Requests (Bug fixes/enhancement requests)
- Position may require some travel
What you'll need:
- Bacholors Degree or working experience equivalent
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management related processes
- 6+ years experience with Oracle EBS SCM/FIN
- 2+ years experience with following Oracle Cloud SCM modules: Procurement, Inventory Management, Product Hub, & Transportation Management.
- Functional Understanding of Oracle Cloud Financials modules
- 2+ years experience using FBDI templates and uploads for data conversions and batch imports
- Advanced in Oracle SQL and generating reports with BI Publisher
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence)
- Oracle Cloud Financials module expertise
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud Data Lineage