Regulatory Reporting Analyst
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
We’re growing quickly and are searching for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to scale through data-driven insights and action. You will collaborate across business areas to help us optimize our regulatory processes and data sets. If you’re looking for a fast-paced environment where you’ll see the direct impact of your personal work right away, then you’ve come to the right place. Join us.
What you’ll do as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst:
- You will serve as an expert on the company’s data platform.
- You will create regulatory reports and dashboards.
- Partner with Data Engineering, Finance, Compliance, and other applicable stakeholders to deliver timey reporting that satisfies regulatory requirements.
- You will also provide ad-hoc analysis accurately under time constraints and tight deadlines.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 1 year of analytics experience, preferably in a highly regulated industry.
- You have extensive experience with SQL and Tableau. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a BS in Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.