We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Join a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a Reporting Analyst who can help us optimize the scalability of our business through forecasting, planning, reporting, and drawing insights for our sales processes. Join our industry-leading team and help us continue our journey to become the world’s premier sports media brand.
What you’ll do as a Reporting Analyst:
- You will report to the Head of Brand Partnerships and the Chief Business Officer and the health of the business.
- Forecast, plan, and develop insights about the sales process.
- Manage and report on the sales pipeline.
- You will also use data analytics to assist with sales pitches and media plans.
- Drive account and sales rep analysis.
- Create inventory forecasts.
What skills you will need:
- You have at least 2 years of reporting experience in a sales organization.
- Experience in digital and/or media sales is preferred.
- comScore or a similar market analytics tool experience is preferred.
- You have experience with Google Analytics.
- You are extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL knowledge is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.