Sales Operations Analyst
Let me tell you about an artificial intelligence (AI) company that you probably have never heard of, but you will. As a matter of fact, this company is the world’s largest independent AI company and it’s headquartered in the Boston area. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries.
Interactions’ mission is to create amazing customer experiences by advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. We endeavor to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competitiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.
For prospective employees, if that sounds challenging and exciting, we’d love to talk to you.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join the sales operations team. The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for reporting on various sales and business metrics as well as analyzing those metrics to provide actionable recommendations to sales leaders about their teams that can lead to improved performance.
- Create and distribute reports monthly and quarterly on key metrics such as bookings performance, revenue, retention rates, discounting, client engagement, and Board Reports.
- Improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation and optimization of reporting processes and data sources.
- Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce, InsightSquared, our data warehouse, and Excel spreadsheets, to aggregate into reports and business insights.
- Aggregate monthly forecasts across global sales teams, participating in the forecasting process to drive increased predictability into the business,
- Understand the drivers of the business when analyzing reports and data for sales leaders.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for sales leaders on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with peers in finance, operations, and other parts of the business to support sales compensation tracking.
- Give input to the annual quota-setting process in collaboration with sales management, finance, product leaders, and senior leadership.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in sales operations
- A bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (i.e., finance, mathematics, accounting, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the:
- Integration of data from multiple sources.
- Analysis of large data sets.
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce.com, Certification or Power-user preferred.
- The ability to organize large amounts of data and communicate actionable insights to all levels in the business.
- Ability to work independently and provide recommendations to senior members of the sales team without oversight.