Senior Business Analyst - Enterprise Applications
Are you an amazing, driven, creative, and results-oriented professional? Do you have both system and process experience that span the customer sales lifecycle from initial sale through renewal? Do you want to work on an energized and innovative Applications team that serves as a key player in a high-growth cutting edge company? Yes?
Look no further!! → The IT organization at Rapid7 is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the growing Applications team. This role is perfect for problem solver that uses a hands-on approach to assess and deliver business process improvement / design.
Rapid7 has multiple transformative projects ongoing and about to start that will focus on: pricing, quoting, renewals, entitlements and fulfilment, billing, and revenue recognition. This dynamic role will work on endeavors which span the sales cycle at Rapid7. Do you have experience in Salesforce CPQ and the customer renewal process? Then keep reading!
What we bring to the table:
- Energetic, Passionate, Fun and Enthusiastic
- Self-Motivated and Accountable – we are able to take direction and manage prioritization of work
- Results-Oriented and Collaborative – we are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Committed to Continuous Learning – we hold a strong interest in learning and adapting to new tools and techniques
What you can expect:
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to identify and execute business objectives, analyze and design for operational process change opportunities and translate those needs into system enhancements
- Assist with driving key objectives to resolution with a strong focus on stakeholder satisfaction system/process improvement, and efficient execution of company objectives
- Partnering with management to lead critical IT efforts by engaging stakeholders, partners, and vendors and deliver results to expectations for scope, schedule, and resource constraints
- Act as a point of escalation for process, application, and functional concerns
- Proactively enable and implement solutions based on business and technical requirements
- Work with both internal developers and external consultants on system support, customization, enhancements, and implementations
- Work closely with stakeholders on integrations between business systems, processes, and Rapid7 products
- Report and quantify process inefficiencies as business needs and qualify returns on proposed operational improvement
We have ambitious goals and need people that are dynamic, desire to be part of something greater than they are, and are passionate about excellence in service. You have a chance to be part of a company that is changing how people think about information security. Your creativity will be highly valued and your nerdiness will seem normal. If you want a place where you can grow and make an impact, this is it.