Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- In this interesting and diverse leadership role, you'll work closely with business and technology leaders to build and deliver strategic front-line BI initiatives, underpinning both corporate level strategic initiatives and division specific initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of BI solution development. You will understand and translate business needs into requirements. Using those requirements, you will recommend, build (both metadata and dashboard/report layers), train and support BI solutions that enable success within and across our business.
- You'll be recognized as a subject matter expert in data integration/reporting/analytics and expected to lead the delivery of data visualizations, reporting and self-serve analytics across the business as well as evangelizing and promoting the value of a centralized business intelligence discipline.
- You'll help drive the evolution of data use within the company to compel internal users away from "using reports" and into desiring and understanding how to utilize Business Intelligence solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building various data delivery mechanisms in Business Intelligence.
- 1-3 years of experience with Sisense required
- 5+ years of experience working with Relational Databases like Teradata, Vertica, Oracle, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis, troubleshooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Excellent understanding of navigating data warehouses and relational database structures.
- Experience in writing complex SQLs to analyze and troubleshoot the issues/problems.
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent understanding of report development and data delivery.
- Goal oriented and creative personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on unfinished business.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to the details and be organized.
- Commitment to internal client and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills, and ability to interact appropriately with senior level colleagues and business users.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.