Greater Boston Area
SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – to turn complex data into analytics that help shape the future of healthcare. Our technology plays a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast-growing company.
The Implementation Team is actively engaged with healthcare organizations to enable rapid synthesis of insights through the SHYFT Analytic Platform. The team is responsible for delivering an adaptive, secure and highly configurable platform, scalable to the specific needs of individual customers.
We are seeking excellent individuals who understand the challenges facing health care organizations and are passionate about delivering solutions to maximize the potential of scientific and technological advancements.
With a focus on database design and data management, you will be responsible for building robust, cloud-based solutions serving the life sciences industry.
· Serve as a technical leader who can mentor, train, and grow the team
· Author complex stored procedures using T-SQL
· Develop and manage database ETL processes used to generate client deliverables
· Design and manage database import / export processes used to generate client data warehouse deliverables
· Database modeling and design
· Debug and optimize SQL queries and stored procedures
· Ongoing data warehouse maintenance, change management, and performance tuning
· Implement and manage database backup, archive, and recovery processes
· Develop and maintain SSIS packages
· Research issues and devise corrective actions
· Assist in project planning and scheduling
· Assist and support Business Analyst and Business Intelligence activities
· Able to work effectively, independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
· Enhance and drive existing database development practices and processes towards best practices
· 2+ years database development experience
· Expert level experience with Transaction SQL and MS SQL Server
· Proven ability to design, develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner
· Ability to work and lead a highly talented and focused development team
· Strong technical, estimating, design and analytical aptitude
· Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills
· In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle required specifically Agile methodologies
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, MIS or other related fields and demonstrable, relevant work experience. Life sciences and data analysis exposure is a plus. Experience with Advanced and Predictive Analytics is a plus. Experience with AWS DynamoDB and MapReduce or Hadoop a plus. Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus. Experience with 3rd party reporting applications such as Cognos, and/or Spotfire is a plus.
Empowering Data, Delivering Results
SHYFT is a cloud technology company that is transforming data analytics for the global life sciences and healthcare industries. SHYFT is enabling the transformation to personalized and value-based medicine, with technology that helps life science companies integrate clinical and commercial data and translate it into patient-centric intelligence and analytics that drives both commercial and clinical performance. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high-performance team.
· Competitive compensation/Stock Options
· Generous rewards program
· Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
· Holiday pay
· AD&D and Life Insurance
· Company Outings/Social Events
Visit ShyftAnalytics.com for more information.
Read Full Job Description