Are you hungry for data? Do you like tackling new problems and figuring things out? Join our growing team of analysts and data scientists supporting ASICS e-commerce and app initiatives!
In this role you’ll be working with big data from Runkeeper, ASICS Studio, and our ASICS e-commerce properties. You’ll work with stakeholders across the globe to answer questions about the latest fitness and e-commerce trends, using powerful analytics tools like Python, Google BigQuery, Snowflake and other cloud analytics technologies.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Help build a holistic view of the ASICS customer (answering questions and uncovering insights) using terabytes of data from our data warehouse
- Performing programmatic data analysis and visualization with tools like Python or R and Jupyter notebooks
- Using machine learning techniques to develop predictive models and classification tools
- Supporting our market research efforts by building crosstabs and providing in-depth analysis of survey data
What You've Done
- Several years of professional experience in a data analyst role (analyzing, visualizing, and/or reporting on data) utilizing common data analysis tools (Python or R, Excel etc.)
- 4-year degree or equivalent focusing on data science, computer science, mathematics, information science, or similar field
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Experience with extracting and transforming data using SQL (particularly columnar SQL variants such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, or Vertica)
- Experience with using version control tools (git/github or similar) to manage and collaborate on code
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.