Associate Creative Director, Acquisition
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Create in a groundbreaking community.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for an Associate Creative Director to work within our Growth Marketing team to develop digital and mobile advertising that delivers measurable business results. You will be a master storyteller, collaborating across teams to bring our positioning as “The Game Inside The Game” to life. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Associate Creative Director:
- You will determine how to use art and copy resources to develop creative acquisition campaigns that are on-brand and drive acquisition KPIs across digital channels.
- Collaborate with Acquisition team to learn from consumer data and adjust creative to optimize results.
- Work closely with Creative Director to build the appropriate team to support creative needs.
- Provide leadership around voice, design, brand, and direct response best practices.
- Keep us progressive by ensuring we’re on top of the latest creative trends and design principles.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 10+ years of relevant experience with a proven track record managing digital acquisition creative teams.
- Experience in consumer performance marketing that drives conversion to acquisition; games or entertainment advertising a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing with an ability to effectively communicate and tell stories with limited real estate (i.e. a mobile phone screen).
- Understanding of web analytics and A/B and multivariate testing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.