Creative Project Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs’ Design Team is looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager to help organize and run our project pipelines. If you are extremely organized with an eye for detail and a passion for building brand visuals, we have the perfect challenge for you. Join us as a Creative Project Manager and help us grow. You will report to our Creative Director.
- Build and organize the global creative project pipeline
- Manage Graphic Design, Web and Campaign projects across the company
- Work cross-functionally to turn creative requests into action items with realistic deadlines
- Make sure the creative team is productive and prioritized correctly in their efforts
- Work with Localization to manage the typesetting pipeline
- Manage relationships with external creative contractors
- Have substantial experience project managing a creative team
- Aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and push some pixels
- Are extremely organized and adept at managing and maintaining complex timelines
- Are not afraid to say “No” to low-priority projects
- Are looking to grow your career working in an innovation-driven environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Premier, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effect)
- Familiar with Localization workflows
- Experience working in or with web projects
- Knowledge of Asana
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.