Enablement Content Designer
As a Designer with 0-3 years of experience, your main focus will be on designing world-class visually appealing pieces including: presentations, whitepapers, brochures, graphics and videos. You don’t necessarily need to be able to author the specific content (we have content writers and subject matter experts). Your specialty will be applying an on-brand artistic flair. You will be working with the current Guidelines, but also contribute to the expansion of the visual style of the brand.
The primary audience for your work will be internal: the global sales and sales engineering team as well as other key internal company resources. Once you have established yourself within the organization, this role will likely present you with opportunities to contribute to customer-facing design work.
- Create aesthetically-pleasing, consistent, on brand vector graphics that identify a product and simply convey a complex message
- Contribute to the expansion of the visual style of the brand
- Develop your designs in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Collaborate within a team setting to achieve the best possible results
- Receive and enthusiastically address constructive feedback from the project stakeholders
- Provide resources, guidelines and templates that empower colleagues, inspire and elevate their work
- A degree in graphic design with training in drawing or related experience
- Experience working on vector illustrations and icons
- Experience working on branding and identity
- Fluent spoken and written English
- BONUS: experience with print designs, typography or motion graphics
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great, positive attitude
- Desire to learn new things
- Ability to communicate clearly and defend your decisions
- Ability to collaborate efficiently within a team setting
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.