Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to take the lead on how we visually represent the brand...from our website to sales materials to imagery on the touchscreens of our thousands of internet-connected machines! We seek someone who loves using design to improve experiences and solve business challenges - to more clearly communicate how our product works, to drive sales, and to make our customers’ days a little better!
As a graphic designer here at Bevi, you’ll be responsible for the execution of creative and production files to support the Marketing Department initiatives and product launches. Projects will cover a wide spectrum, ranging from custom educational tools to assist with sell-in, creative for promotional events, some digital / social materials, website as well as all other marketing materials to support current and future projects. The role will sit on the Marketing team and will involve collaborating closely with the marketing team, content / copywriters (agency side), sales and product teams. Your focus and expertise will be on speaking to consumers through B2B & B2C digital and static elements.
What you will do:
- Work within developed brand guidelines to execute creative materials from concept to final artwork.
- Build strong communication with the marketing, sales and product teams to effectively manage their creative projects.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to realize the teams’ creative marketing goals.
- Maintain healthy cross-functional relationships and build relationships outside of immediate team.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field - or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in design, campaign conception and execution, with specific expertise on print and digital projects at an agency or as an in-house designer in a B2B startup
- Strong portfolio of design work featuring digital work and illustrations
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experiences with very high quality mobile and web design projects
- Strong design thinking and thought process
- Understands and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and consumer teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the products for internal and external audiences
- Creativity: Proven conceptual ability to create smart, strategic creative campaigns that work in both the Direct-to-Business and Direct-to-Consumer spaces.
- Passion for pixel perfect design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, iconography
- Ability to work efficiently, but also with great attention to detail in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven ability to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfort doing production work, as well as knowledge of printing specs and materials.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!