HOW YOU'LL FIT IN...
We are Alyce, a VC-backed software startup located in downtown Boston that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts. We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales.
And we're not going to fulfill that vision by creating the same old stodgy B2B marketing material. That's where you come in: we need a graphic designer with B2C swagger and who can tell stories that give goosebumps with their visual skills.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working along side our in-house Marketing Designer, you will be the lifeblood of how the brand is portrayed to all prospective and existing customers through graphic design assets.
WAYS YOU’LL USE YOUR TALENTS...
- Collaborate cross functionally (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to concept, design, and layout customer facing assets. This includes but is not limited to PowerPoint slides, event booth designs, digital and printed one pagers, social media assets, blog imagery, e-books, etc.
- Design for a B2B audience, but creatively innovate these designs through a B2C lens.
- Manage the project queue, communicating to the various stakeholders about timelines and progress.
- Conceptualize, iterate, and implement visuals based on requirements and feedback.
- Adhere to, but also innovate and improve on, brand standards and templates.
- Animation skills and HTML/CSS knowledge a plus.
- Want to work at a fast-paced startup that has stated values and lives by them?
- Have at least 3 years working in a "conception to completion" graphic designer role for an agency or B2B company?
- Have a great eye for design? Are you able to pick up on a stray misaligned pixel? Have an eye for perfection that just won't settle for "good enough"?
- Love process and obsess over the details without compromise of creativity?
- Work autonomously and but communicate your efforts broadly so that everyone is in the loop?
- Advocate for the best visual narrative experience possible?
- Have experience using Adobe CC Suite? (Sketch being a big plus.)
**Portfolio required; Please upload under the sample content field OR provide a URL**