A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit more about this role:
The Instructional Design Consultant aids in the design strategy and visualization enhancements of training materials. The Instructional Design Consultant takes and refines (and as needed, reformats) content provided by various subject matter experts across the organization to drive a more consistent and effective approach to training.
The ideal candidate has strong content design and visualization acumen, as well as great communication skills.
This role will likely require 160-200 hours between late July 2018 and early September 2018 and has the opportunity to be either Boston based or remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization (e.g., Service, Enrollment, Clinical/UM, Claims, Network Management, Medicare Programs, Finance) to understand their respective training needs and collaborate on specific training content
- Develop training materials/aides that are effective and easy-to-understand
- Assure materials/aides assist in driving a consistent training approach and a culture of continuous improvement across the organization
Attributes to success:
- Proficiency in content design and visualization of (often) complex content
- Quick learner
- Ability to work autonomously Results- and deadline-driven High degree of professionalism
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of marketing and/or training material development experience
- Demonstrated success in compiling effective training aides
- Health plan (or more general healthcare) experience strongly preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!