Do you have a passion to collaborate, create and design work that will be seen on a global scale? Are you interested in using visual design to inform and empower consumers in the fitness and running world? ASICS Digital is currently seeking a Junior Designer to join our team and help bring our creative to the next level.
As a member of the creative team, the junior designer will play a vital role in successfully integrating the ASICS brand across digital touchpoints. The role will be a part of a team which serves as an in-house creative team supporting multiple business units across ASICS. The ideal candidate is able to execute projects quickly, precisely, and independently, while collaborating with other digital designers, copywriters and marketers.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do:
- Assist digital designers with production-related tasks like resizing banners, building landing pages in the ASICS CMS tool, localizing banners in different languages, packaging and QAing HTML emails, media banners for delivery, and more
- Work with the creative team digital designers, copywriters, project manager, and creative director to execute on designs for a variety of digital assets: web pages, microsites, emails, web banners, social, and more
- Be comfortable working quickly while maintaining well-organized files and a high level of accuracy, while following the creative team processes under the guidance of the creative project manager
What You've Done:
- You have a professional looking portfolio of work to submit with your resume (required)
- 1-2 years of digital design experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced understanding of typography, visual hierarchy, and layout
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Sketch, HTML, CSS, and front-end web technologies is a plus
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.