Product Design Lead, UX
Our Design team is evolving the Intralinks experience. We are seeking a creative thought leader to develop our own definition design thinking that delivers a consistent and captivating experience across our portfolio of products -an experience that drives broad product adoption and instinctively promotes the upsell/cross-sell of other products in our portfolio.
As a Design Thinking Leader for our products you will look around corners to define, develop and deliver a "design with purpose" experience strategy for the overall Intralinks experience. In this role, you will be the point person to drive strategic product design initiatives from definition to launch. To accomplish this, you will be responsible for developing and socializing experiences that drive engagement and excitement throughout the organization - working closely with our partners: product management and development, innovation teams and our customer facing teams across Intralinks to help shape the next generation of the Intralinks experience. Your mission is to create internal and external momentum behind Intralinks version of Design Thinking/HCD experiences that help build market momentum across Mergers and Acquisitions, Alternative Investments, as well as Banking and Securities.
- Defining and developing the vision for innovative new solutions and delivering next gen processes and tactics for developing, communicating, and implementing vision and balancing customer and market demands with current opportunities
- Proactively leading new creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- Driving the direction, style, and methodology of design and accessibility
- Championing cohesion in design that unites a growing family of products and services while continuing to deliver and evangelize a culture that is design led throughout
- Lead our design methodology and process at Intralinks with purpose-built approach that balanced approach that incorporates Design Thinking concepts and Design Research via active customer engagement programs, e.g. Design Partner, Customer Advisory Boards and product communities
- Grow and develop fellow designers in support of our mission to make our customers successful through a true understanding of the flow information and enabling visualizations and data insights that matter throughout the deal lifecycle
- A total of 10+ years as a user experience designer or interaction designer
- Fluency in best practices for User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and Interaction Design
- Practical knowledge of User Centered Design processes and lifecycles
- Ability to provide and effectively communicate strategic and tactical recommendations based on quantitative/qualitative data and optimal Design practices
- Applied knowledge and experience in implementations of design thinking in real-world enterprise environments
- A strong portfolio of innovative, customer-centric design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction and visual design at an enterprise level
- Experience designing large-scale systems and applications, including B-to-B environments