Senior Graphic Designer
ambi (www.ambi.school) is a SaaS startup software company that is pioneering a new way of improving the student experience through social means. ambi is known for connecting students in a meaningful way, innovative integrations with existing campus technologies, and world-class user experience. The company has an extraordinary team of passionate professionals who care to bring the best educational experience to every student in the world.
We are looking for experienced individuals to help create the visual voice of ambi, communicating our business value to stakeholders through the production of graphic elements for both web and print media including illustrations, presentation decks, email campaigns, and promotional print media (flyers, posters, booklets, etc). You should have an open, adaptable, and highly collaborative attitude with a desire for continued growth.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of graphic arts design experience or related field
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skill in design, illustration, storytelling, and typography
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
- Clear and open communication skills.
- Objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and sudden changes
- Experience in marketing, multimedia design, or website design
- Strong understanding of print production processes and best practices