We are looking for a talented visual designer to join our growing design team.
In this role, you will collaborate with Marketing, Business and Product teams by executing all visual communications materials (both digital and physical) including landing pages, social ads, event materials, emails, illustration, presentations, iconography and more. Your primary focus will be to evolve the ways in which we communicate our product offerings and engage with customers both on and offline.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously and creatively tell our story by highlighting our product values and features through delightful and engaging visual design
- Scale our brand expression across disciplines and customer touchpoints
- Tackle the difficult (but fun!) problem of creating a seamless experience across channels
- Support internal marketing efforts by creating visually enticing brand assets such as landing pages, social ads, event materials, emails, illustration, presentations, iconography, GUIs, and more
- Work closely with the product team to create iconography and illustrative elements to enhance the product experience
- Help us grow an incredible design culture
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience with taking high-level concepts from start to finish through iterative sketching, wireframing, and high-fidelity design mockups
- Proficiency in typography, color theory, illustration, and gestalt theory to create beautiful and effective layouts
- Experience developing and maintaining design systems and guidelines
- A user-centered design mindset that can be applied within a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Genuine humility and a collaborative attitude with the ability to take feedback and translate it into your work
- A creative and scrappy spirit with rigorous attention to detail
- 2+ years of design experience working as part of a design team
At ProfitWell, you’ll learn more than you ever thought imaginable amongst a team that’s incredibly focused on their mission to help SaaS companies grow through pricing, analytics, and retention tools.
- Time when you need it - flexible hours and vacation
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- All the gear to help you be successful
- Dog-friendly office
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events put together to bond and blow off steam
- Opportunity to work with top software brands
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Equity in a thriving company with no outside ownership. We’re 100% team member owned.
- Premier medical benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Incredible career development in an exciting environment