Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. We’re committed to making our customers’ good times better – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience, through offering a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth, but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. And we care about you.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time). Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You eat, sleep and breathe design. You are just as comfortable designing for any screen size as you are for any printed material and you thrive in situations where you have the creative freedom to push the boundaries. You like to own the end-to-end design process while helping evangelize design throughout the organization. You are a detail-oriented person who understands the value of brand and believes consistency is key. You’re comfortable storytelling—communicating design decisions to stakeholders and the broader organization. You’re goal-oriented, but know the best way to get there is together and you get energy from collaboration, discussion, and partnership. You have a proven track record of success and 2-4 years working in graphic & visual design within print and digital mediums.
What the role is
In this Visual Designer role, you will be an integral part of the Design team, responsible for creating and maintaining the visual brand identity for Drizly across consumer, corporate, supplier, and retailer partner audiences. You will own the visual design process from beginning to end, identifying opportunities to improve Drizly’s design practice and bring the brand to life in new and innovative ways.
*NOTE* Please let us know why you think you would be a good fit for the Drizly team. You can do this in the open field "Additional Information" section below.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Brand, UX, Marketing, Product and Engineering to balance technical, business and user requirements while reinforcing the Drizly style and voice
- Show off your expert level skills in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Sketch, InVision
- Deliver on-brand designs within digital, print and other real-world mediums
- Translate business requirements, user needs and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing and drive results
- Quickly iterate on work, while ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to brand guidelines and under tight deadlines
- Become a storyteller by communicating the qualitative and quantitative insights that led to your final design solution
The good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status