Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Design thoughtful, compelling, user centered and business goal centered features that are easily translated into multiple brand applications.
- Apply strategic thinking to design innovative user experiences and implement mobile-first and responsive design methodologies.
- Partner with product, engineers, and the members of the design teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Optimize SDK templates for efficiency and feature parity, completing regular development reviews.
- Help grow a design culture.
- Create, implement and maintain a comprehensive design system.
- Collaborate with the team to implement a research element in all new features.
You Should Have:
- At least 2 years of web design experience.
- Extensive understanding of prototyping methodologies and practices with the ability to apply these across multiple platforms.
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
- Comfortable with constructive feedback and iterating on designs.
- Desire to create new processes, implement design principles and collaborate with team members to improve the product.
- Adaptable attitude, comfortable with a face-paced environment and quick iterations.
- Advanced use of design tools, including; Sketch, the Adobe Suite, InVision, Zeplin.
- Ability to edit and write HTML and CSS.
- Must include a portfolio displaying a strong understanding of web design and strategic thinking.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.