DataRobot has an extreme focus on the customer experience. In this unique role, you will channel your passion for Customer Experience along with your proven track record solving “CX” problems to help us enhance the DataRobot product experience.
We believe that modern product design coupled with efficient, flawless execution builds a trust and respect that is essential to success. Whether you’re pre-processing analytics data or building a seamless authentication service, every commit, API route, and log message represents your contribution to customer experience excellence.
Primary responsibilities of this team include developing new data science workflows, designing and supporting our onboarding flows, and building new cross-product solutions that bridge gaps in the customer journey. Our team uses the following technology on a routine basis: Python, Flask, MongoDB, pytest, docker, Redis, NGINX and RabbitMQ among many others.
- Develop, test, and support features that improve the DataRobot customer experience
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests
- Design infrastructure for new features with the input of peers
- Plan capacity, manage application performance
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress
- Seek, give, and receive critical feedback in a constructive manner, including but not limited to code review
- 3+ years of development experience in Python. Experience with web frameworks, preferably Flask.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science fundamentals, whether by a degree or otherwise
- Linux proficiency
- System/performance engineering (profiling process memory/cpu/io/network usage, system calls, flame graphs)
- Personal drive to get things finished
- Effective communication behavior
Candidates can distinguish themselves with the following criteria
- 8+ years of development experience
- Publicly reviewable contributions to interesting development projects
- Experience with both python 2 and 3
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Experience supporting user-facing code and APIs
- Data Science experience
- Experience/understanding resource management services workflow (Hadoop/Yarn, Mesos, Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack, Docker or any other)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.