Blockchain Engineer (Boston)
What you'll work on
- Working with a team of expert developers to develop world class crypto assets platform.
- Designing and implementing different blockchain technologies into Circle’s internal platform.
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
What you'll bring
- Interest in blockchain development and crypto-currencies.
- Interest in impacting the way money moves between people
- Experienced in building large-scale, secured, distributed systems
- Experience working closely with internal teams to identify requirements and iterate on solutions
- Strong understanding of Blockchain concepts.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!