Customer Configuration Specialist
Toast is a rapidly growing startup building the first all-in-one restaurant management software platform. Toast’s Android tablet based system helps restaurants operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways. We’re growing fast and have a customer base comprised of cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs across the country. We work hard and care about our customers’ success and we have a lot of fun doing it. As a startup, we move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us! You will be helping Toast to grow our business across the US and internationally.
- Become an expert in the Toast POS menu and all modules associated with it including (but not limited to) online ordering, inventory, and kiosk.
- Perform a review call with customers to drive their menu to completion.
- Train customers on best practices and the menu creation and upkeep processes
- Perform basic menu troubleshooting of functionality issues by becoming proficient in the Toast system configuration software.
- Mitigate expectations of the customer based on knowledge of the Toast system limitations.
- Manage scheduling both new and existing correspondence with Toast customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills through phone, in-person, and writing
- Ability to problem solve / troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Adaptability and strong work ethic
- Demonstrate attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to work scheduled shifts including day and evening