Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer with extensive troubleshooting and analytical skills to serve our customers via email, chat and occasional phone calls/Web conferences. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for digging deep into complex and hard problems. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond the limits to provide solutions. You will be a champion for the customers' voice within our company.
Two week sprints based on SCRUM help our teams to self-organize their tasks and continuously solve the needs of our customers.
- Combining technical expertise with Customer Success Management to resolve questions and issues
- Ensure proper collection of data from customers during an investigation to reach successful problem diagnosis or requirements implementation
- Help customers individualize/configure their workspace
- Build integrations between LeanIX and customer tools based on our GraphQL API
- Design and implement individual reports for our customers
- Coordinate and mediate between customer success, sales, product, development and operations
- Authoring success documentation for our customer-facing Customer Support
- Assist Customer Success Managers with successful onboarding of new customers and ongoing customer requirements
- Proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention
- Excellent customer focus with a polite, patient, caring, calm and always professional demeanour
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar role
- Very good level of English, especially technical vocabulary.
- Detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with GraphQL and Angular are a plus
- Passion for IT