Customer Success Engineer
We are a VC backed weather tech/SaaS start up with over $65 million in funding (with some of it from our own clients). We are doing things no-one in the industry or academia has done before to improve business decisions and impact parts of the world previously without weather data.
As a Customer Success Engineer you will have to opportunity to work with our biggest and most strategic customers while playing a crucial role within the company as you will solve complex problems, lead technical conversations, and integrate customer data with our own proprietary data to ensure the best possible result.
What You’ll Do
- Work with customers to understand their needs, and how best to achieve their goals
- Design, architect, and implement custom data delivery solutions for large, enterprise clients
- Oversee and manage custom integrations to leverage data from multiple sources for optimal results
- Work with the customer's technical team to develop an implementation plan
- Be a subject matter expert to articulate best practices to encourage optimal integration and platform adoption, laying the foundation for long term success of the customer
- Identify and develop new innovations to enhance our product while continuously improving our internal processes
- You have 3 + years engineering experience
- Strong communication skills and desire to work closely with customers
- Experience managing complex technical projects
- Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API) interaction with web-based services.
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket and enterprise business customers.
- Experience in the weather industry or educational background in meteorology or atmospheric data science
- Experience in a B2B customer facing role